Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Thursday 8 October 2009

Back Home and time to reflect

Back home and time to look back over a couple of most enjoyable weeks away, the first 2 days were spent in the company of 24 anglers from essex who join me every year for a couple of days on the river Severn. I look forward all year to their visit, because for me it is very rewarding and a lot of fun.


This year with the severn not in the best of form it was always going to be hard work, but I managed to put a few of them on Barbel and plenty were landed over the 2 days.


The Essex Gang at the Sunday evening social


Alan Ward complete with Barbel and floppy hat




Trip organiser Terry Reynolds with the best of the trip at 9lb 2oz

No comments: