Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Friday 19 June 2009

After a hectic few days the Barbel await

It seems like every day is very hectic at the minute with all that's going on, I have been busy writing a couple of articles for the Anglers Mail. I am not sure why it required taking 588 pictures just to get the 2 required for the articles but I think it has something to do with Tom liking my new camera and finding the continuous shooting mode can fire off about 20 frames a second!!!

I have 3 work shifts left and then its off to the Severn valley for 4 days fishing with Barbel being the number 1 target, a day on the lovely river Wye is also planned.

I will keep you updated how the trip progresses

A Wye Barbel from last Season

No comments: