Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Sunday 6 June 2010

Back to Full Speed Again.

Had a great week and up to full speed again, was back at work last night after being off sick, first time in over 10 years had anytime off for sickness.




As a lot of you know I enjoy writing articles for magazines usually fishing Mags but not always, after returning from India earlier in the year I wrote an article for Truck and Driver, a Magazine for truck drivers, working in the transport industry I am a bit of an anorak when it comes to trucks. I have to say they have done me proud with a great layout of the article and use of the pictures that I sent, if you fancy a read its the July addition of Truck and Driver



This weeks Anglers Mail also had an article I wrote about my latest trip to Holland and Germany with Tom Sayer and Frans Vogels, to see a full copy of the article see this weeks Mail 



No comments: