Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Me Jealous? You Bet!

Our great friend and Dutch barbel nut Tim Janssen has been out catching again, luckily in Holland they don't have to put up with any antiquated close season rules, so I am very jealous that Tim and our other friends in Holland and Germany can get out and catch a barbel or 2 just when the want.


Tim like me is a big fan of Sonubaits products, for 2 reasons, 1: they are the best quality baits on the market and 2: they catch lots of fish.

Tim was using the new spicy sausage pellets and hook-baits, in testing these products produced some amazing results so I have no problems in recommending them to anyone.


The proof we say in England is in the pudding, well in this case the pudding is torpedo shaped and fights like crazy, well done Tim, I can't wait till its my turn to catch a few of those Dutch Barbel.

No comments: