Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Here's to the next time

Tim and Nico have returned to Holland after a great few days with us in England, all too quickly the short trip was over but not before we managed to catch plenty of barbel from both the Severn and the Trent.



As a humble angler who just enjoys his fishing and good friends I can say I feel privileged to have met and enjoyed the company of some great friends over the last few weeks, I am not going to name any of you incase I forget anyone but you all know who you are, but rest assured my life is richer from the fact I feel I can call each and everyone of you a true friend.

Thanks from us to all of you

There is one exception and that is to Tjitske who really is my best friend and without her love and support my life would not be what it is today.


No comments: