Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Sunday 4 July 2010

Back To My Roots

As a youngster I served my angling apprenticeship on the rivers of Broadland and up until a few years ago when I swapped the match scene for pleasure fishing I spent many happy hours fishing on rivers like the Bure and Yare.



Today I got out the camera and took a walk along the River Yare match length at Beauchamp Arms, it was a glorious day but as always on the Yare there was a fairly brisk wind.

Glenn Hubbard on his way to 15lb of roach on the pole

Match winner was old mate Nigel Knights with over 30lb of skimmers and roach and over 15lb was needed to win in any of the sections. Top weights came to the feeder with plenty of chopped worm and a bit of worm and a flouro maggot  on the hook.

Matt Crowe with over 17lb of prime roach on the feeder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good journey and experience!