Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Germany Again


I along with Tom sayer have just returned form a short trip to Germany fishing in the Wesel area, our hosts for the trip were local expert Cees Van Dongen and his good lady Heike. I would like to thank them both for their hospitality and allowing us the pleasure of stating with them.

Before our arrival Cees had worked hard and made sure we had plenty of places to fish with a good chance of catching a barbel or 2, when Tom hooked the first barbel of the trip not many minutes after starting we never looked back.


Getting a fishing licence in Germany is not easy and over an hour spent in a council office proved that but with Cees help we finally got there but it wasn't easy by any means


During the trip Tom managed 17 barbel and I had 15 very rewarding results and mostly down to the hard work of our local expert, so well done Cees