Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Spring In The Air

I hope you like the new look blog, took a little while to get it how I wanted it but I am pleased with it now.

A few weeks ago it looked like there would be no Daffs for Easter they were a good few weeks behind normal, but after a couple of weeks of some milder weather it looks like they will be in their prime just in time for the easter break.


Our patio is a sea of yellow this morning even thou they are looking a bit damp as it is pouring with rain and feels more like a winters morning.

The Koi are up and about and looking for food for the first time this year, I have given the filters a wash out and the pond has cleared out and looks good for the seasons ahead. I always keep a close eye on my fish this time of year as the fish are vulnerable to disease as the weather warms up for the first time. The barbel look well the two biggest are looking fit and well and the small ones I put in last year have doubled in size.


Not looking forward to Easter too much as I have to work all weekend, but have got all week off next week.

No comments: