Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Why

Again I wonder why with the weather now changing for the better we have to give up fishing on the rivers because of the out dated close season rules.

The rivers for the first time in months are just beginning to fish and we have to stop now until june 16th, I wonder if the cormorants, otters and our foreign friends will all be stopping for the close season? I doubt it.

I did finish the season with 5 barbel over the weekend with a nice fish of 9lb 6oz the best of the bunch.

I promised you a picture of Ken Scotts best mahseer a fish of 46lb well done again Ken



I had a new product meeting  with the team at Sonubaits and have to say I am really looking forward to trying some of the new products, look out for the Spicy Meaty Mix that is due out soon, one of the ingredients is a bit hush hush, but lets say its not a million miles from the Sausage Sizzle flavour that caught lots of barbel a few years ago.

Back to work tonight, but a couple of trips to look forward to next week in search of some big spring bream.

No comments: