Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Saturday 29 May 2010

COME ON ENGLAND

As some of you may have heard I have been a bit under the weather, slowly getting back to normal and a big thanks to those who have sent their regards and best wishes





I reckon I took a decent gamble today purchased a new TV, needed one and with the world cup about to start thought its about time we had one.

Best deal ended up with a Toshiba which has a great picture and sound and fits just where I wanted it, but the best bit is if England win the world cup I get my money back, ok that might be a bit of a long shot, but I reckon its a no lose situation if england win I get my money back and a new TV if england lose I still end up with a cracking TV at a very good price.

Somehow thou a penalty shootout for the final might take on an even bigger significance than normal.

"COME ON ENGLAND" 

 Ade wants his money back



No comments: