Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Monday 15 August 2011

Back to my early days


When I Was younger I always looked forward to the fishing trips with my father, we often went to such places as Upton Dyke, Horning Ferry or Buckenham Ferry always great days often with my brother and sisters and memories of some great days and great catches. Those days always ended up in a pub somewhere so father could have a pint or two of his favourite mild and me a bag of crisps and a shandy.   Oh such happy days.

With Folkert and Linda in England for a couple of weeks he asked if we could go fishing, how could I refuse, reports told me The River Yare at Buckenham was fishing very well so armed with a few maggots and worms and a bucket of groundbait off we went.

We had a lovely days fishing in the heart of Broadland with a bite every cast and a nice net of roach, perch and bream to end the day.

Linda and T also had a lovely day with T also catching a few fish and Linda drawing some great pictures for us.

What a great Day.

No comments: