Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Monday 31 August 2009

Sunday 30th August

Just trying to catch up after a couple of busy days here in Europe, firstly yesterday it was my first trip to fish the river Ijssel here in Holland.


I had a great mornings sport catching 5 different species Roach, Bream, Asp, Ide, and Barbel.

The Asp is another new species for me Frans calls it a Roofblei, but we found out later its more commonly known as an Asp.


With the tour of Europe continueing I think I need to buy a bigger car, or Perhaps Frans needs to cut down his gear a little.

Part of my Secret weapon in the evening session was my new hat, it brought me some luck with 3 Barbel from the Waal sunday evening after the 2 from the Ijssel earlier in the day.



No comments: