Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Tuesday 11 August 2009

The Thunderbirds have gone

Sadly the Thunderbirds have gone home we all had a great time and we are looking forward to our trip to holland very soon

Between us we managed 75 barbel in 6 sessions, Frans was most impressed with the colours of the barbel and how hard they fight.

Thanks to my wife Sonia and Frans wife Tjitske and not forgetting their daughter Linda we all had a fantastic week. All I can say is it's a good job they can speak English as my attemps at Dutch were not good!

Thanks Thunderbirds for a great week see you soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also had a great time, the weathet was good, the seeings lovely, and the playings made it totaly!!
The tea is already hot, I did it in the flask, so when you come its ready. We looking forward to both of you.
Have a good catch tonight with Paul, greetings to him and to Sonia. Let me know how you did it.

Frans