Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Sunday 15 May 2011

Day 4

Day 4 was non fishing day we had visits to make to Tjitskes friends and family so firstly it was of to St Oedenrode to visit Corry and Peter, they had a great day planned for us which included a cycle ride and lunch in a restaurant on the way.

Well I think they all thought that I wouldn't manage the ride and would need rescuing half way round, but in my early days I did a lot of cycling so throughly enjoyed the route Peter had planned, although I was a little saddle soar at the end, a couple of stops for a cold beer or 2 helped.

After visiting another of Lady Ts friends if was off to visit her sister Jannie and her family.

We arrived back at the site just in time before curfew


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time, and bagging a couple of barbel as well, nice.
I am quite jealous reading your recent exploits!

Ade.