Don't forget to visit my other sites


My website

NEW *****The Diary Of Our New Home ****NEW

Saturday 21 May 2011

Homeward Bound

We Broke camp a little after 9 and took a slow ride back to the Hook for the afternoon ferry, the Stena line ferry is far easier and much more comfortable than the painful trip down to Dover and back up into Holland.

We arrived back at Harwich before 20.00 and within minutes we were on the road home to Norwich.

For me the trip was important in that I value every minute that I am lucky enough to be fishing, but also this time I had lots of new people to meet for the first time, Tjitskes friends and family and to be honest I was a little apprehensive, but I need not have been, each and every one of them made me feel most welcome.

I would like to make a special mention for Tjitske the most important person in my life not only my partner but also my best friend and also a great person to spend my life with.

Thanks T for just being yourself and making me very happy

I love you

No comments: